Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Trip to Times Square, Sungei Wang

hahahaha , today I was very happy ^^ go out with yiu chern and her friends,vicky and xiu hua...
We went to TS , the neway karaoke !!!! This is my first time visit neway , before heard my friends said very expensive , usually not the preference for students ...
But today after I visited , actually it's nice to me also .
Different between green box , when the pc loading next song , it wont let customer wait so long time , loading with fast speed . Staff service not bad also , quite satisfy

After that we went to sungei wang had our dinner at the shop that opposite green box ( I forgot what the shop name already) , i orderred nasi lemak with redang chicken (dont know why recently i so like chicken , hahahaha , lat fri also ate redang chicken rice at GASOLINE, Sungei Wang)... My throat stuck by the ikan bilis , what the XXX , so pain luckily it happened after I sing K , hahaha. Otherwise , I cant going on singing with my pain throat ....

After we had our dinner , we took big head photo at SW also , hahahaha... Below is the photo we took , I scanned it into my pc and post it up to here
Today is the happiest day I had ! hahahaha , thanks you guys , I enjoyed it very much !


Yiu chern punched me , pain... let me return the strike to her , POK! Below is vicky and xiu hua respectively...

when I become MIB ? wearing specs , hahaha

hehehe , trying to be cool , huh?

1 comment: