Friday, March 13, 2009

Trip to Lowyat Plaza...

Today 2p.m. I went to lowyat plaza to find yiu chern , kekekeke
she worked as a cashier at B floor at lowyat plaza , the food court named "LEMON FOOD COURT"

Just now I accompany her almost 6 hours as I sat beside the cashier, such a crazy ass I am...
Many customer passed through also will take a glance at me , what the frecking hell...
Still got some ridiculous customer asked her , "eh , your boyfriend ar?" stupid question ...
Besides , today yiu chern so WEIRD , from 2p.m. keep laughing until 7p.m. (not non-stop laughing one lah, people also need sometime to break what?) hehehe~

After that , 7p.m. yiu chern , vicky(yiu chern frd) , and me went to Plaza sungei wang to the top floor one restaurant named "GASOLINE" , we ate rendang chicken rice , cheese-baked fish rice , and vegetables ham...
after that we have to bid farewell , and also planned we will go to sing K at next monday , at Times Square "NEWAY karaoke"

P/S: today forgot to take photos , plus yiu chern didnt remind me to take also , ish....

No comments:

Post a Comment