Friday, March 13, 2009

Another New Grip method

Pay attention on the racquet hold there..... ya , that's it!
Yesterday I wrapped the grip like that.....

Yesterday I used my Muscle Power-77 to wrap another type of grip holding method
This Method same like Lin Dan , i just curious why he had to wrap like that , so i used my racquet to imitate his method

Comments:-
I also tried the racquet yesterday, Just felt like got two type of holding feeling...

Forehand: Can easily sent out my power from my hand to the racquet then push out the shuttlecock
Backhand: Quite hard to do the backhand , maybe is my technique problem ....
Smash : no doubt about it , damn nice to smash , the racquet balanced weight , the feeling same like forehand , can easily sent out my power...
Defence : I think need some time to get used the weakness of defence

Overall : this type of method can be recommend to single player , as we saw , Lin Dan and taufik hidayat also using this type of method , can be said is their own holding feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment