Sunday, March 22, 2009

Badminton Trip at Vista Komanwel C

Today went to my friend's house at Sri Petaling Vista Komanwel condominium
the badminton venue very small , because it actually is a multi purpose hall , still got some fans hang at the top , oh my god , the height I think almost got 2 floors ++ ....
It's testing our skill , hahahahaha~ after played , I strained my waist , actually today is the last day I played badminton before I retired from badminton temporary... today really want take a good rest , wait for the injury recovered first , swt.....

Below is the photo I took when we playing badminton , hahaha~

our basement~

Jerry
Monsteryy

from left: Wayne & his frd- Danielthey preparing to receive service

Cant saw me??? hahahaha like how also need someone to sacrifice to take photo , hehehe~
So I am the one ~

No comments:

Post a Comment