Friday, August 21, 2009

Inevitable destiny

For a few weeks of torture, assignment , coursework , mid-term and blah blah blah , finally finished! Two more weeks , final exam will officially intruded to my life ! another nightmare is falling down, just feel like... Havent enjoy my life fully yet in this semester, already want to face the end of it. This semester , significantly reduced the gathering times with my classmate to hanging around to cheong k , watch movie , gai gai and etc. Quite pity.. T_T
But this semester I was managed to control the frequencies to play badminton, just few weeks more want to sit for exam already, no choice gotta sacrifice badminton for one month ,I believe my skill will drop down after that few weeks.. This is my destiny , cant be avoid....

Why the college have to adjust to 60/40 weightage in Final exam? 60% for final exam , coursework marks consist 40% in final exam , maybe the time wouldn't be so loose after change to this scheme, but it's helped me a lot in my final exam , maybe like me, didnt put too many effort to my coursework, but then lotsa course (now the term for college was changed,subject now called as "course" , course is now so-called "program" ) also get 20%++ in the final exam, which mean I have to put some effort more in my final exam, score 30-40%++ mean can passed the course ady !

To Mr.Derrick,
I was felt like quite guilty ,because the LS and MPO subject , I wasn't take part a lot when we having discussion, like LS our grp got the highest marks, but then I felt that ,this wasn't the marks which I should deserved to.
If next time I got chance to be same group with you, I swear I wouldn't be like that anymore. Not like "someone" that I was really witnessed her leave, when the last time we discuss MPO video in the canteen 1 there.... I was try to involve in the discussion, as we knew, you and Mano are damn clever students, I just cant compare with you two. Hahaha


Meanwhile, I found some photo in my hand phone, quite memorable..
Hahahahaha !!!!! "yi song" baby , my frd auntie's baby
actually the position of that baby was higher than my frd, can said is my frd uncle XD
I was very fond of him, because his face was so cuteeeee !!! Baby fat some more, and got some tooth which havent fully grow out 1,hahaha~ This photo was took when last 2 years, we celebrate Qiu Rong b'day , I just carried him and take a photo, cheeseee !!
My frd's sister still got the photo printed out, frame it and put it on above of their house TV


Next photo, yi song still dont know how to walk yet at before, he was like to crawl around , I was follow his butt and took a photo,hahaha ! I'm damn like small kid , i am the so-called "babysitter" around my neighborhood !

These photos were 1-2 years ago, quite missing this guy ! Now he learnt how to walk, talk, and hit ppl some more =.=" But then his cuteness still kept at there , hahaha... I like to cubit cubit his face, which he dont like ppl to do it to him, will keep crying one LOL!

Today this post was the longest post that I was written, got a lot of thing in my mind, the most tightest moment of final exam, I just cant believe that pertama complex's perfect sports having a mega discount of racquet in this moment, a lot of high-end racquet was damn cheap now ! what the fxxk !? Even like last time my Armortec-900 Power was bought RM550 , now they selling it RM500... jesus...
By the way, last Wednesday I was spoiled my at-900p holder again, the holder was cracked and loosen already, lagi epic fxxking emo now ! This week gotta handle it to my frd and fix it again, SHIT ! Have to waste RM35 more now.

Recently troublesome things were came out and influence me all the time, especially the relationship between boy and girl. Maybe I should borrow the "Law of Attraction" from Derrick , hehe~ Actually I was very freaking out to face these love love thing, but this should disappear from my mind now, or I just put it aside now because the final exam is around the corner, dont let someone to influence me, hahaha...

The meaning for me to write the blog, actually I also dont know... Maybe this is the only place that I can spit out all my mind, or just half only. Like my blog name, michael "frame of mind" , hehe~

Now I gotta handle all my subjects , among all the subject, I think MPO and OFI are the most difficult subject, perhaps theory thing can say piece of cake to me, but then OFI was all consists of those financial institution thing, yucks ! If I want to manage to understand OFI, gotta taken me ages ... MPO, hmmm sound good, lot of application , after definition , explanation , have to put in examples some more, can say common sense subject, can utter a lot of nonsense, but the marking scheme wont allow us to do that.

countdown in two more weeks, officially announce my doomsday is coming ! Tempus fugit, so fast I was going to sit for year 2 sem 1 final exam already... the timetable is like following:-

05/09- Financial Accounting
08/09- Lending and Securities
10/09- Tamadun Islam and Asia
12/09- Operation of Financial Institution
15/09- Principles of Investment
18/09- Managing People in Organisation

Totally 6 subjects for this final exam, before that I was register to sit for my failed subject-Business Statistics , but then when the resit bill released, no people inform me, caused me cant catch up the deadline of the payment, missed the chance to resit that subject, thanks to Mr.Looi =.=!
Roughly, this semester was pass through without any easy.. 40% weightage of coursework, if cant passed , have to repeat the subject, gila babi one ...

so early already, gotta study my LS 1st, good morning !~

1 comment:

  1. As long you are determined, nothing can stop you and make sure you mean and start doing what you've said.

    ReplyDelete