Saturday, August 1, 2009

Frustrated Mind...

Yesterday FA tutorial, tutor mentioned my name for me due to my coursework 1 + 2 didnt pass 50 marks , it's was quite sad to me. After that, my mind been set, it's time for me to work hard, cant fooling around anymore....
By the way, all of my FA group members , we should not felt sad to our result, even though it's quite low, so we gotta put more effort in the FA now ! Dont let tutor disappointed , dont dispute by the CW mark. We can change it to our motivation force, push us brutally to study !
Once again, I very happy to co-operate with you guys ! It should be one of my favorite memory in my life. Thanks !

In the other hand, I found some photo from my handphone , all of these were the orientation day photo , from preparation until the actual day !

The preparation day
I went up to the top of the stage to tie the banner, it's quite high... freaking out
The Banner we tied !

The actual day

Dato seri Ong Ka Ding came to scene to gave us a speech !

all the helpers make a two-sided line to welcome and bid farewell to our guests
Saw any leng lui ??

No comments:

Post a Comment