Monday, August 9, 2010

Unexcepted Winning !

Today I just got the biggest surprise from Arm Wrestling Competition. Last week being injured by the quarter finalist, and today I carried a injured arm to participate the competition.
Lucky goddess was stood by my side, Semi final shall had a drawing lot, and I was arranged to a tough guy that having a mid term test at afternoon, so I just successfully entered Final. For sure, the lower zone was won by a Mongolian, a American Football Player, what I heard from others about him, when he having training, he just simply throw a lorry-sized tyre high. Quite scary, but during Final. when the fight between us, what an unexpected situation happened.
On that moment, our strength just balanced-fighting each other for 2 seconds, after that I felt my strength can overcome his, then I just use my 100% of strength pushed him down and I WON THE FIRST ROUND.

What I saw after the first round was he shaking his wrist, and I just wondered his arm was injured. Second round started, the same situation happened, I just simply push him down with my 100% strength. I won the Category C champion, at that moment I just cant imagined that I won the competition.
When the prize-giving ceremony , I received the hamper , t-shirt and RM200 cash. My leg was shivering because I just cant believed that I won the champion. I am just a black horse who won the competition.
When I facing the Mongolian, what people thought is, " for sure impossible he will win" , "how he going to win that tough guy? " . But what I proved to everybody was, I WON !
Price paid to this competition, was my arm. My arm still shaking now cant even properly carry heavy thing now, Haha. Really need some time to recover the injury.

At last, I really want to thank my dad, since I was primary school already ordered me go out to his restaurant working, and start to carry petroleum gas everyday working until I graduated from secondary school.
What I concluded from here, strength training from job nature also can trained an unexpected champion. =)

Few photos from the competition.
My Final Opponent, D' Saruul , A Mongolian.
Preliminary round started at last week, we continue semi final at this week.

First round , won

Second round, won.

A friendly and warming hug from my opponent.

actually my legs was shivering.

Received RM200 cash.

3 comments: