Thursday, September 3, 2009

FATness .... Is it a sin ?

Fatness , as the name suggests... Some body condition that a human contains over abundance of flesh inside the body . In this world , there is over 30% population having fatness. Actually fat is define differently by people , is it really that important that the people beside you is a fat guy?

As I said just now, fatness , is it really a unforgivable sin to you ? Is it sinful ? guilty ? fuck off ! damn hate those kind of people , use your dog eyes to watch fat guy, maybe those people that claimed himself/herself as thin.. Yeah.... you may like that despise fat guy ,but what were the fat guys like us fucking thinking what are you despising ??

Do you think we really want to be fat? I trying to reduce my weight now, what are you thinking ? Just laughing at me , not even a little bit of encouragement ,just full of quib, you know how sad was I ? But never mind , your despise became my motivation .

Should a fat guy deserve one true love ? deserve or not? This point I dont even really clear about it , so many girls nowadays outguess the boys, like handsome boys only, now really hard to find a nice girl that really dont mind their boyfriends is a fat guy already , that's why i keep wondering ....

Fat guy dont deserve to play badminton ? fuck off ! Dont ever think fat guy cant play badminton well ! Famous national player like Markis Kido , he is a fat guy also , but why he still can on the top of the world ? The people who despise fat guy in playing badminton , wait a second , dont talk so much first , at first , you can play better than me or not? If not , shut the fuck up !



1 comment:

  1. Lol..chillzz
    Who say you fat? Tell me who, I bring my whole clan go whack him and slash him eighteen times. Lol..

    ReplyDelete