Tuesday, October 26, 2010

FINALLY ! RESULT~

The most excited moment ! Final exam results were released last Friday !
The first moment my friends said that we can check our result, my heart was beating rapidly that time.
Oh My God ! Lot of feelings were came into my mind, what if I failed any subjects ? How am I going to maintain my CGPA ? How am I going to achieve my dream ?
However , thanks to my friend borrowed me his iPhone to browse the results. When the first moment I log in the Student Information Center . It just appeared the same thing,
" You Are Advised To Submit Your CIMB Account To Finance Division For Further Action, Thank You"
"Next"

However, Before I Log In , my friend was holding his iPhone and helped me to key in my ID and password. He saw the sentences I mentioned above, and he said " Eh, Koon Yee you being barred already !" I was shocked when I heard this. Who knows when I checked it, I just relieved. Phew, it just a stupid thing from MMU, want me to apply a CIMB account and submit to Finance Division. It just terrified me when my friend said I was being barred by MMU.

After that, I just press "Next" and go into Achievement tab. When the page was loading , my heartbeat was increasing more rapid. I can barely felt my hand was shaking. The subject I was scared the most is my Maths, because last semester I was having a low grade in coursework and I cant really answer the mathematics in final exam very well. Hope no mishap will happened.

When the result appeared, I was just ..... OH MY GOD ! I passed all the subjects ! CGPA was 3.05 ! It was the most highest I ever scored even in TARC.

The subjects' grade:-
Business Mathematics C
Business Management B+
Computer Systems and Application A-
English B-
Malaysian Studies PS

After I knew my result, I was so happy. I straightly called my parents and told them my result. They were quite satisfied too. I was so contented.
The last semester result will become my biggest motivation to study in the future semester !
No more fooling around, MUST trim my activities time and No CLUBS at all *actually I never been to those places. =P *

Good nights folks~

No comments:

Post a Comment