Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Business Mathematics OUT !

Oh YES ! Today I had my first paper- Business Mathematics !
Overall, not that hard as I imagined. I just too anxiety to answer .
Before that, I almost overslept because I set my alarm at 5.30am, when it started to ring, I just turned it off. HAHAHA and ended up miss the period for me to do revision. :P

After that, I just continue my sleeping, when almost 8.30am, I just woke up blurry and realised already sun-shining, I just faster took my handphone and look at the clock, OMG 8.30am
Almost OVERSLEPT ! What the hell , lucky my body not that tired , phew~ Thanks god.

Anyway, tomorrow two more subjects which are going to be taken down by me , just like beyond-godlike ! Business Management and English !

A cute eye cover bought from Jusco last week, just to prevent my room mate will switch on the light when I was sleeping!~

1 comment: